Getting Started with UPME
User Profiles Made Easy (UPME) is a full featured front-end profile, login and registration plugin for WordPress. It is user-friendly, fully responsive and works with any theme. With this plugin you can stop sending your users to the ugly back-end profile, registration and login pages, and instead give your users a seamless front-end experience on pages that match the rest of your website.
UPME takes your profiles to the next level, allowing you to create unlimited custom profile fields and to completely customize the registration form. You control which fields are required, which fields users can edit, which fields are private, and much more. You can even display your users in a beautiful, searchable members directory, or just show one or two specific users on any page or post you want using one of the many included shortcodes. The possibilities are endless!
Includes many easy to use shortcodes with loads of options and is fully customizable. Let’s get started with the guide on using UPME for various requirements.
- First Steps with UPME
- General Settings
- Profile Settings
- System Pages
- Redirect Settings
- Registration Options
- Search Settings
- Scripts and Styles Settings
- Custom Field Management
- Third Party Integrations
- Getting Support
Posts and Pages Related Features
- Display author posts under the UPME profile
- Recommend posts/pages/custom post types to other users
- Display recommend posts/pages/custom post types in profile tabs
- Favorite(Bookmark) posts/pages/custom post types
- Display favorite(bookmarked) posts/pages/custom post types in profile tabs
- Reader to mark posts/pages/custom post types as read/unread
- Display posts/pages/custom post types in profile tabs with read status