UPME No Captcha reCaptcha Addon
Captcha verification in login and registration.
No Captcha reCaptcha is a free addon provided by UPME for enabling Google No Captcha verification on registration and login forms. Admin can enable/disable captcha verification anytime using UPME settings.
- You should have already installed UPME version 2.0.29 or higher, before using this addon.
- Upload and extract the upme-nocaptcha zip file into /wp-contents/plugins folder in your WordPress installation.
- Activate the addon using Plugins section of WordPress.
- Now you are ready to get started.
- First, go to UPME Settings -> Registration Options -> Captcha Plugin setting.
- Select No Captcha reCaptcha and you will get the following screen.
- Add the public and private keys of your reCaptcha account and save the settings.
- Use [upme_login captcha='yes'] or [upme_registration captcha='yes'] to get No Captcha verification in login or registration forms. Following screen preview No Captcha verification on login form.