- WordPress 4.3
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- Woocommerce 2.4.6 (If you are using Woocommerce with UPME)
- Filter to customize help text on registration form password field– Now you can customize the help text for the password field on registration using UPME filters.
- New icon to Woocommerce tab – Woocommerce icon was changed to a new shopping cart icon.
- Support for hiding Separators from user roles/members/guests – Now you can hide Separator fields based on user type or role.
- Support for file fields in registration – Now file fields from UPME addons are supported in registration
- Issue in backend user activation – User activation feature on backend was not working and now its fixed.
- Issue with profile modal only loading once – When profile modal is enabled, user can click on profiles to load the user. However, when you click same user twice, modal window loads for previously clicked user and now its fixed
- Issue with required file upload fields – Required file uploads was not working and its fixed.
- Issue with post features buttons on archive pages – When posts buttons are enabled, it displays on archive pages regardless of the user permission levels and its been fixed.
- Issue with Google login not working with user role – Default Google login button on login page was not redirecting properly due to user role parameter and now its fixed.
UPME 2.1.04 Changelog