Email Logger for User Profiles Made Easy
Save and View Emails sent by UPME plugin.
Email Logger for User Profiles Made Easy Email Logger for User Profiles Made Easy saves all the emails sent from User Profiles Made Easy Plugins. Administrators can view all the emails from the backend emails list.
- You should have already installed UPME version 2.2.05 or higher, before using this addon.
- Upload and extract the upme-email-logger zip file into /wp-contents/plugins folder in your WordPress installation.
- Activate the addon using Plugins section of WordPress.
- Now you are ready to get started.
- Once addon is activated, you will see the settings section as shown in the following screenshot. You can enable/ disable logging emails from UPME.
- Once this setting is enabled, all the emails will be saved and admin can view the list of emails from the backend as shown in the following screenshot.