Profile Update Notifications for User Profiles Made Easy
Let users receive email notifications on UPME Frontend Profile updates.
Profile Update Notifications for User Profiles Made Easy is a free addon provided by UPME for sending email to admins about notifications on updates of certain fields inside UPME profile.
Please note that this addon only works for UPME frontend profile updates and doesn’t work for backend profile updates.
- You should have already installed UPME version 2.2.03 or higher, before using this addon.
- Upload and extract the upme-profile-notifications zip file into /wp-contents/plugins folder in your WordPress installation.
- Activate the addon using Plugins section of WordPress.
- Now you are ready to get started.
- Email notifications on custom field updates.
Using Profile Update Notifications
In this screen, we have added first name and last name as notification fields. So whenever one of these 2 fields is updated by a user, admin will get an email notification about the updates. We recommend you to keep the update fields to a minimum number to avoid email spam.
Please note that update notifications only works for the basic field types at this stage. For advanced field types, you will only receive the updated value instead of the properly formatted value.